My photo
here at giftboxology we sell gift boxes lovingly filled with only australian-made eco, natural, handmade and organic goods check out our website and our facebook page

Thursday, August 12, 2010

giftboxology boxes

i don't know why i haven't done this before - uploading some pics of how we package up our gift box orders. it doesn't cost extra. each box is filled with woodwool to protect the contents, wrapped in a coloured belli band (green, blue or pink - hot pink is my fav), secured with the twine and one our custom-made gift tags. 



























each box is lovingly packed here in Brisbane by me. each gift tag message is hand-written by me.

hope you have a lovely weekend

jen x

2 comments:

  1. Those boxes are super cute Jen. Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi beck,
    sorry for my lack of reply, i've got the new blog on the website now
    (www.giftboxology.com.au/blog)
    my gift boxes are from the super lovely folk at craftpak (www.craftpak.com.au), the belli bands are from www.wrapco.com.au
    jen x

    ReplyDelete