My photo
here at giftboxology we sell gift boxes lovingly filled with only australian-made eco, natural, handmade and organic goods check out our website and our facebook page

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

gourmet gift boxes

Taste of Australia - one of our new gourmet gift boxes
we have sourced some lovely new Australian-made gourmet products and put together a few gourmet gift boxes which i think would be a nice gift for lots of occasions. a birthday, house-warming, thankyou, even someone new to the country.

i wanted to try my hand at some corporate gifts too, we are more than happy to put together a custom-made gift box of goodies - one or a hundred, or anywhere in between, please drop me an email info@giftboxology.com.au or give me a call 0449 188 949 - i would love to do my best to help.

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment