My photo
here at giftboxology we sell gift boxes lovingly filled with only australian-made eco, natural, handmade and organic goods check out our website and our facebook page

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the time bank - using your 'saved' time

this morning when i was driving down kingsford smith drive i noticed a big sign above the road which flashes various traffic messages, usually promoting the new tunnel and bridge, the sign was suggesting that you could 'save' 15mins by using the new bridge.

this got me thinking about 'saving time', you cant save time, its not like there is a big bank of time that you have saved up that you can pull out and use at a later date. 

the only time we have is now. no saved time. no spare time. no replacement time. just 'now' time.

use it wisely.

1 comment:

  1. I like your thinking. We can't save time but geez I wish I could slow it down.

    ReplyDelete